Having trees in your yard is a beautiful sight. It is hard to imagine a house without a tree nearby because they add life and color to the surrounding. However, no matter how much we love them on our yards there are times when they have to be eliminated at once. If they are already posing a threat to your safety, they should be removed right away.
We have listed five standard reasons why your tree needs to be removed:
- Dead or Dying – A dead tree is nothing but unsightly and hazardous and needs to be eliminated right away. One of the most common signs of a diseased or dying tree is a split or crack in the trunk. Also, if insects are infesting the tree, it may be a sign that the tree is at risk of dying or decaying.
- Obstructed View – If your tree is limiting your view of the surrounding, it might be a good sign for you to remove it. Although it can act as your natural fence, sometimes it can also obstruct the view and will inhibit other plantings in your yard to grow fully due to limited sunlight.
- Roots Growing too Close – Roots will grow and expand as the tree matures. However, this growth may cause damage to any nearby property if the roots are intrusive and they become too near your property. It may take time before the roots start invading your home, but if unaddressed, this can lead to severe damage to your plumbing and pipeline systems. If you see that this may be a future problem, you should have it removed as soon as possible.
- Safety Hazard – Trees can grow to a height that can be hard to manage. If they reach this size, they can be a serious threat to you and your property. If a strong storm hits your area and your tree gets damaged, limbs and branches can break and fall off your roof. This may not only destroy your home but injure your loved ones as well. If you think your tree is a potential threat to your safety, it should be taken down immediately.
- You Want a Change – There are times when you want to change the look of your entire property and removing a tree or two will be an effective way to go about it. If you want this for your yard, then you can ask a tree expert to remove your tree to ready your yard for new landscape designs.
Contact Tree Removal Experts Today
Before getting a chainsaw or asking a Hawaii tree service to get rid of a tree in your yard, evaluate the situation thoroughly. If you are not sure your tree needs to be removed, you can always ask help from the tree professionals to assess the case for you. They will be able to tell you if your tree can still be restored or if it needs to be removed